Letter to Ant

Hi Ant,

This is my first year in your class. I’m sure that I will learn so much and we will have an amazing year. I am so excited!

I live with my Mum, Dad and little sister. I have no pets but I love dogs. Especially cavoodles. I love looking after my cousins puppy Ruby. My mum had a dog but unfortunately it died before I was born. 🙁

I absolutely love Reading and Writing. I love these 4 favourite series especially. 1- Harry Potter, 2- The School for Good and Evil and 3- Scarlet and Ivy and 4- Percy Jackson. My favourite genres are Fantasy, Mystery and Action Adventure.

On my Holidays I went to New York City. We stopped in L.A and stayed there for 3 days. It was perfect weather. When we landed in New York it was absolutely freezing. I had already been to New York and we stayed at an amazing hotel. When I found out that we were going to stay there agin I was over the moon.

When we had unpacked we took a walk to Grand Central. It was 6 in the morning so there weren’t many people. We saw the Christmas Windows and they were all really pretty. We mainly went there for the ball drop. Advice, never got to New York for the ball drop. If you do then get a venue and make sure you get there before 3 pm. We got there at 7 and it was chaos. I nearly got squashed.

We had tickets to a venue that was called Madame Tussauds. It was absolutely amazing. In the end I did get to see the ball drop. I only saw it for like 2 seconds though and I nearly got squashed, again.

On the 11th day it snowed at 1 am. We got out of bed put our warm coats on and went down stairs. the snow was beautiful. That day we went to Central Park and the whole place was covered in snow. Dad copped to snowballs in the face. I got snowballed by my sister a lot. 🙂

On the last day there was a snow blizzard. All of the virgin flights were cancelled. We had to take a Delta plane and our seats were awesome.

When we got back we decided to go to Merricks witch is near Rosebud. Our cousins were already there and we hopped straight in the pool.

One of my favourite pop groups are Little Mix. The one I like most is Perrie Edwards. My favourite song at the moment is Power. I love their songs because their vocals just sort of click and if you haven’t heard one of there songs and it pops up on the radio you can never tell who is who.

My hobbies are dancing, singing, acting and reading. My favourite type of dance is probably Lyrical. I also like Contemporary, Ballet and Jazz. I feel my best dance type is Lyrical cause I can show all my emotions that I feel through the dance. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t dance. I would be broken. Dancing will and always has been what I love to do.

There is of course one thing I can not wait for this term. CAMP!. I am super excited and nervous. That’s just me, I am always nervous before camp. I just guess the reason that I’m more nervous than last year is because this is 5 days. I can’t wait to see what group I’m in and who is my leader. Camp is going to be so much fun since it will be a warm camp.

So that finishes off my letter. I am pretty sure I have included all the stuff about me that I can think of at the moment. I hope you learnt something that you didn’t know before.

Sofia