My Trip to Europe

Hi guys, as most of my classmates know I have gone on a trip to Europe. The WiFi is a bit slow so its hard for my mum to send photos. I have managed to get a few photos though.

Right now I am in Sicily. I haven’t managed to get photos of all the places we have been but I have managed to get a few from Paris:

Here is a golden gate entrance to Versailles in Paris. It is a very old palace that was home to Louis the 14th, Marie Antoinette and many others.

As many of you know this is the Eiffel Tower. I took this photo when we were going for a walk and it actually turned out pretty good to me.

This is the inside of a famous shopping centre in Paris called La Fayette.

This photo is a view from the Jardins de Luxembourg (Gardens of Luxembourg). It also has a view of the Eiffel Tower in it.

This photo is a view from a bridge we took to get into the Louvre. We actually didn’t get to go inside since it had already shut. If you didn’t know, the Louvre is a famous art gallery that holds many famous paintings. The one I think you guys will know is the Mona Lisa! On this bridge we met 2 lovely ladies called Claire and Rim. We actually met up with Rim on our second last day in Paris and we took a photo of us in front of the Eiffel Tower. We also took it with another lovely lady called Amel who we met at breakfast at our first hotel that we stayed at.

So that is all the photos that actually went through and I can show you guys. Hopefully I can get some of Sirmione, Malta and Sicily.

In Sirmione the beaches were so beautiful. the water was pure Aqua!!! It was really relaxing. The Ice Creams in Sirmione are massive. They are lie triple the size of the ones in Melbourne!

In Malta there were many beautiful beaches but my favorite was Blue Lagoon. The water was so blue and aqua it was pretty much see through!! It was so clean too. You could tell it was clean because there were a lot of different kinds of fishes swimming as well.

We took a boat to get to Blue Lagoon and we seen 2 and a half hours there! On the way back we also stopped to swim a bit more in the sea. Like almost right in the middle of the sea. I got to jump of the boat which was really fun!!

Right now I am in Sicily and we went to a beautiful beach yesterday called Isolabella. It was a beautiful beach but also really painful. Instead of sand it had rocks and stone and so it was really uncomfortable and painful to walk on. Mum got Dalia, my sister, and I some shoes that you can wear in the water so the rocks don’t hurt.

Okay, so thats my trip so far. Hopefully mum can send more photos through so I can post them.

Sofia!!! 🙂 🙂 😉

3 Responses

1. antsclass says:

Wow, Sofia-this sounds AMAZING!
    I love seeing Paris through the lens of your camera and through the words of your wonderful descriptions. I’m a bit jealous- particularly of your trips to beaches!
    Can’t wait to hear more of your adventures,
    Ant

2. Harguan says:

Hi Sofia
    I sound like you are having lots of fun😃😃
    I can’t wait to see what other photos you have!!!

3. Hi Sofia,
    It’s been a while seeing you but after hearing so much about the Europe countries it reminds me of when I was in Europe. It sounds like you had a nice holiday from school!
    Prapti!