100 Word Challenge …and the dog was wearing glasses…

I was panting, running as fast as I could. I had just seen something that could not be possible. When i reached my house i ran straight inside panting and trying to catch my breath.

“Eva, whats the matter?” My dad asked.

“Dad, I just went for my run around the park. I was about to finish when I saw the most peculiar thing.” I said explaining what had happened.

“What did you see Eva?” He asked. I was scared to tell him. What if he didn’t believe me?

“I saw a dog reading the news paper… and the dog was wearing glasses!” I spat out. My dads jaw dropped.

5 Responses

1. Abbie says:

Great story Sofia it was very interesting you I like the way used a lot of verbs adverbs and adjective

2. Abbie says:

Great story Sofia it was very interesting I like the way used a lot of verbs and adjective

3. Lula says:

hi. I am a year five from HJS and I love it. I particualy like the part where you had the shart sentaces. I also liked the elipes in the speech to build up the suspence…
    WELL DONE SOFIA

4. Lula says:

this is really good. yr 5

5. Ms Mc Namee says:

Hi Sofia, I like how you used the prompt and some interesting vocabulary to create some tension in your story. I wonder what your dad said about the dog wearing glasses? I hope he believed you! Well done!

Ms Mc Namee
    msmcnameesclass.100wc.net