100 Word Challenge …as the door slammed, I knew…

I walked into the house to hear to voices screaming at each other. This was the third time this week that Millie had come over to “study” with my older sister, Bella, and they had both ended up in a fight by the end of it. They always managed to fix it though. Millie was really nice. This year though, she was like a whole new person. She died her hair blonde for goodness sake. She is only 11! As I was getting changed into my PJ’s I heard Millie say “We are done!” As the door slammed I knew that this was the end of their friendship.

4 Responses

1. Sophia says:

My name is Sophia as well I am from St Bedes Balwyn North

2. Marie says:

Well done your piece was amazing I really enjoyed it Well Done.

3. Andra says:

Hello Sophia,
    I really enjoyed your easy to relate depiction of a changing friendship over the course of time. You truly brought the idea of new developments in people that change their personality. I can sense the amount of thought explained throughout your writing. Well done!

4. Ms Brennock says:

Well done Sofia I really enjoyed your story this week. I like how you have used the prompt in your story.
    I wonder what happened to end the friendship? You have added an air of mystery by telling us that Millie has changed a lot, I wonder did something strange happen.
    Great writing, well done.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin
    Ireland
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/