100 Word Challenge …flame, swimming, celebrated, white, tomorrow …

It was our third night at camp. We were pretty wet because had just come out of the lake. Swimming was so much fun. I saw tiny little fish which was so cute. Tonight was the night we were going to sit by the camp fire. I put on my white dress and headed down to the meeting area. Last night we had done a quiz and the wining group was being announced. And my group won. We had a little celebration but it all ended when we went to go help get the fire started. The flame was really big and so beautiful. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

3 Responses

1. harguan2016 says:

Hi Sofia
    I really liked how you related it to something you did I also liked the way you structured it almost sounded like you were writing in a diary. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

2. Jusden (Team 100) says:

Hi Sofia,
    A really nice story! This is really good piece of description about holiday camps. I can relate to this as I used to love going out camping with my friends, making a fire, having a chat, and just generally a good time. You really seem to capture a sense of comradery between you, with description such as that of a celebration. The vivid description of the camp fire burning is also really impressive. Keep up the good work!

3. Ghaya (100WC) says:

Hi Sofia,
    This is a lovely story. You really capture the atmosphere of being at camp through your description. I also like how it feels a little like a diary entry. You’ve done a great job, keep it up!