This week we did a herald sun article instead of a BTN reflection. It was about Australian cyclones, storms and bushfires. There were 2 main events that the article focused on, 1 was a cyclone in Darwin. Trees ripped through the ground and power lines were damaged. The second one was in NSW and it was a bushfire. Up to 70 homes were destroyed and lost.
- The cyclone was category 2 and was called Cyclone Marcus.
- Cyclone Yasi was the biggest cyclone to hit Australia
- The cyclone happened on March the 18th
- How long did it take to put out the bushfire?
- How long did it take to get the bushfire under control?
- I know understand how much damage natural disasters can cause.