This week we also did a herald sun article. It was about how there is a very large rip/crack in the earthen Africa. Geologist believe that in the next tens of millions of years the African content will split into two.
- Geologist believe the crack is evidence that the African content will break apart over the next tens of millions of years.
- The cracks in the earth in the valley are growing longer and deeper by the day.
- The floodwaters created a split stretching several kilometres near the town of Mai Mahiu.
- How strong were the floodwaters so that they could make splits in the earth?
- Has this ever happened before?
I understand that it is possible for a content to split.