This week we did a BTN video. It was bout a drought in Cape Town, South Africa. In Cape Town there is a really bad drought going on and they even have water restrictions and they are very low. The taps are even starting to run dry.
- The water restriction is 50L a day
- Most people in Cape Town will have a shower once a week
- No city in the world has had to deal with the taps running dry
- Will the water restrictions change?
- If so is it more likely that the people in Cape Town will be allowed more or less water?
- I now understand the effects of drought.