This BTN was about coping in a Natural Disasters. They had two families and created a fake natural disaster so they could see how the families coped. The first family’s fake natural disaster was a bushfire and the second family’s fake natural disaster was a cyclone.
- The first family made a big mistake- Going into a room and locking yourself in there during a bushfire.
- In the 2nd family the kids stopped the parents from making a big mistake- Never drive through flood waters
- In the 2nd family the kids knew more than the parents
- If the natural disasters were real and the kids hadn’t stopped the parents from making the mistake would the family 2 have survived?
- How were the family’s feeling?
- I now understand the stress when in a natural disaster.