- Our solar system is divided into 2 categories, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars are terrestrial planets. Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are gas giants.
- Mars has a mountain that is 26km high and it’s more than 3 times as high as Mount Everest.
- Jupiter draws most of the dangerous asteroids away from earth.
- Is there a reason that the biggest planets have the most moons? If so what is the reason?
- If there was no Jupiter what would happen to the earth and would we still be here?
- I now understand how the solar system works.