This BTN was about a group of people who volunteered to test what life would be like living on Mars.
- NASA put 6 people into a dome on the side of a volcano in Hawaii. The bubble is 11 metres wide and was built to give those 6 people a taste of what living on Mars would be like.
- The 6 people will go an entire year without fresh air and fresh food. They won’t have that much privacy either.
- The experiment was fouled on how people would cope living together in a small space for a while.
- Does the dome have the same living conditions as Mars?
- How long would it take for you to prepare before going to live on Mars?
- I understand exactly how hard would be to live on mars (not that much entertainment and not that much privacy).